Effective Microorganisms (EM) are a mixed cultures of beneficial microorganisms. They are applied into soil or plants to increase their microbial diversity so as to improve soil health, and the growth, yield and quality of the plants.
Benefits of EM applications
- Improve soil structure ( soil aggregation, water holding capability, increase alkalinity)
- Improve photosynthesis ability of plants
- Enhance seed germination, growth, maturity, flowering, fruiting and ripening
- Hasten decomposition (fermentation) of organic matters
- Remove odour of animal dungs or organic matter used in organic fertilizer
- Control or suppress pests and soil-borne diseases
- Reduce re-planting problem
To start an organic farm/plantation or manufacture organic products, knowing how to culture and apply the effective microorganisms (EM) technology is an advantage.
Agro Tech & Solution is organising a course on culturing and using EM to apply on soil and plants. It is a comprehensive two-days' course.The course is worth attending because you will be taught a complete range of fertilizers and requirements for organic farming. It will be conducted by an officer from the agriculture department and assisted by a few experienced organic farmers.
Course Date : 14&15 Mac 2009 (Sat & Sun)
Place : Dewan Balai Raya, Kpg. Kuala Pajam, 43700 Beranang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Course fee : RM380 per person (a discounted 50% fee as introductory offer).
Closing date : 6 Mac 2009
REGISTER NOW!!! Limited to 35 people only.
For more information, feel free to contact me.
AGRO TECH & SOLUTION
19-G, Jalan Suria, SU5/S.
Seksyen U5, 40150 Shah Alam,
Tel: + 60193136282 Fax:+6016-3715211
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org